Why, Hello There!

I truly believe food is love; it calms the soul, and lightens the heart. I am pleased you are here to share my many recipes, crafts and thoughts. Thank you so much for joining me, and may you always eat, drink, and be merry!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blueberry Muffin Macarons (and more!)

Yes...more macarons :) This time we made delicious blueberry muffin macarons, and chocolate peanut butter!  We are working on coloring the shells naturally and it is proving to be quite difficult.  The middle of our macarons have beautiful colors to them, but we will get the shells right, eventually.  We have the flavor down that's for sure.

Blueberry Muffin Macarons:



I love the beautiful speckled shells

And for the Peanut Butter Chocolate:

We used chunky peanut butter in the filling recipe, great texture!



I hope you have fun experimenting with your own fun macaron flavors, just follow the recipes for the chocolate and vanilla shells on the two posts before this, and mix things into it! The filling is where you can really go nuts! Happy baking :)

Perfect for afternoon tea!
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment